- You represent that you are over 18 and are legally competent to enter into a binding agreement. You represent that you are willing to be bound and agree to these terms freely and of your own volition.
- The information at this Site (the "Information") is solely for the purposes of education and public transparency. You agree not to use this information to harass, annoy others or violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You agree that your use of this site is at your own risk. You indemnify the site operators, administrators and hosting company against liability and damages (consequential, incidental or otherwise) arising from your use of the Information.
- The Information was accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time it was posted, but we make no representations or warranties as to the actual accuracy of the Information and you acknowledge that the Information on this site is subject to change or update without notice.
- Neither the author nor the subject will be drawn into discussion in relation to the credibility of any information contained on this site, nor will you be entitled to require 'proof' of the validity of the information on this site. The author will make every endeavor to ensure that information is accurate prior to posting insofar as it is possible to do so, notwithstanding the responsibility of other parties to ensure that they seek correction of any information on this site which they believe to be incorrect. This can be accomplished through the legal channel shown below. The author undertakes to personally sight and/or document evidences wherever possible.
- You acknowledge that the information on this site is all taken from publicly-available sources in accordance with applicable licenses. To the extent that the Information contains copyrighted content, that content is used by us under the doctrines of "Fair Use" and "Fair Dealing". You may reproduce or quote the Information only to the extent that a) you acknowledge that the onus is on you to ensure that you comply with applicable laws and source licenses and b) that you indemnify us against such use.
- Incorrect Information: If you believe you are the subject of the Information and the Information is incorrect or inaccurate, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and make your case. You must show evidence that the Information is incorrect or otherwise establish a legal basis for requiring that it be changed, and verify your identity. The minimum requirement for establishing your identity is that you provide a working email address, telephone number where you can be contacted during the day, and photo identification.
"If Peter Geary doesn't want to stop, he must be made to stop. The harm is deliberately inflicted, knowingly false, and obviously criminal. He might as well have cut Aster's throat as a public display of his childish tantrums."