- You represent that you are over 18 and are legally competent to enter into a binding agreement. You represent that you are willing to be bound and agree to these terms freely and of your own volition.
- The information at this Site (the "Information") is solely for the purposes of education and public transparency. You agree not to use this information to harass, annoy others or violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You agree that your use of this site is at your own risk. You indemnify the site operators, administrators and hosting company against liability and damages (consequential, incidental or otherwise) arising from your use of the Information.
- The Information was accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time it was posted, but we make no representations or warranties as to the actual accuracy of the Information and you acknowledge that the Information on this site is subject to change or update without notice.
- You acknowledge that the information on this site is all taken from publicly-available sources in accordance with applicable licenses. To the extent that the Information contains copyrighted content, that content is used by us under the doctrines of "Fair Use" and "Fair Dealing". You may reproduce or quote the Information only to the extent that a) you acknowledge that the onus is on you to ensure that you comply with applicable laws and source licenses and b) that you indemnify us against such use.
- Incorrect Information: If you believe you are the subject of the Information and the Information is incorrect or inaccurate, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and make your case. You must show evidence that the Information is incorrect or otherwise establish a legal basis for requiring that it be changed, and verify your identity. The minimum requirement for establishing your identity is that you provide a working email address, telephone number where you can be contacted during the day, and photo identification.